Criminal and Traffic Defense
When you are accused of a crime, you need to take immediate action to defend yourself. Even before you are charged, law enforcement officials are building a case against you. At the Law Office of Frank J. Giampoli, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of our clients who are facing Illinois criminal charges of any kind.
Criminal defense lawyer Frank Giampoli has more than 30 years of experience in aggressive criminal defense. A former senior defender at the Kane County Public Defender’s Office and a trial lawyer since 1974, Frank has handled virtually every kind of criminal case.
We provide a detailed investigation of the facts in our clients’ cases and challenge all aspects of the prosecutor’s charge. We handle all Illinois crimes including felonies, misdemeanors, and traffic offenses. When you need effective and strategic criminal defense, contact us. Frank Giampoli is happy to provide a free half-hour consultation.
Illinois Felony And Misdemeanor Defense
Frank Giampoli is a seasoned, veteran trial lawyer who defends clients against the full range of criminal charges in Illinois:
- DUI/DWI/Drunk driving and driver’s license reinstatement hearings
- Drug charges from possession of marijuana to operating a meth lab
- Theft and property crimes including burglary, robbery and armed robbery
- White collar crimes including bad checks, embezzlement, bribery and fraud
- Internet crimes such as fraud, identity theft, or possession of child pornography
- Benefits fraud and false documentation
- Assault and battery
- Violent crimes, including domestic assault
- Sex offenses including rape, statutory rape and child sex abuse
- Manslaughter, attempted murder and murder
Illinois Traffic Violation And Speeding Ticket Defense
Traffic offenses can range from minor to very serious. In any traffic offense, you risk points on your driver’s license — even suspension or revocation of your license. If you don’t fight the ticket, your insurance rates will skyrocket. Attorney Frank Giampoli knows how to challenge the evidence presented in traffic cases and will work to see your charges reduced or dismissed. We handle all traffic citations and moving violations:
- Driving while license suspended (DWLS)
- Driving while license revoked (DWLR)
- Negligent or reckless driving
- School bus violations
- Construction zone violations
- Vehicular homicide
- Improper lane usage
- Disobeying a traffic control device
Contact our law office today for a free half-hour consultation with criminal defense attorney Frank Giampoli. We serve the people and families of Batavia, Kane County, and cities and towns throughout Chicago’s western suburbs. Reach us via email or by calling 630-406-8640.